MONDAY – FRIDAY: 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM
CLOSED: Saturday & Sunday & Holidays
The Navajo Nation Addressing Authority office and the Navajo Nation Government have re-opened with limited services.
Unfortunately, our office will remain CLOSED to the public, but we will continue to receive Physical Address Verification requests strictly electronically via the online form, email, or fax.
CHAPTERS & THE PUBLIC
To Seek a Personal Physical Address Verification Document
Please use our online application for a Physical Address Verification document at this website: https://arcg.is/reDTu and is accessible by any smartphone, tablet, or computer with internet service. Credentials must be included:
- Any Photo ID (If no Photo ID, please submit your Birth Certificate)
- Certificate of Indian Blood (CIB) or Affidavit of Birth
- Utility Bill or any document showing your reference description location (Your name doesn’t need to be on the bill). DO NOT submit a Payment Coupon or Disconnection Notice as a form of your credential.
For application fax submission, fax your application (must have Adobe Acrobat Reader) and include your required credentials as well and Fax to (928) 871-7189.
NAVAJO BUSINESSES & TRIBAL OFFICES
For Businesses/Offices Seeking a Physical Address Verfication Document
Please use our online application for a business/office Physical Address Verification document at this website: https://arcg.is/1q5Huf The form can be used for the following:
- Business/Office Physical (Location) Document
- SAM.gov Registration
- Any Business/Office located on the Navajo Nation
This form is accessible by any smartphone, tablet, or computer with internet service. Credentials must be included:
- Employee ID Badge (If no ID Badge, you may submit a State ID/Driver’s License)
- Business Card
- Utility Bill showing the Service Address for location of structure
- Survey Plat
- Old Chapter Letter